Through time, the popularity of computers is becoming more about necessity than any other reasons. A lot of companies and individuals rely on this machine to be able to perform their tasks and duties. If not for this technology, there are many innovations that will cease to exist and prosper for the past, present and future years. You don’t even need to understand what goes inside your computer hardware for you to be able to use it. But if you’d like to know its components, here is a brief look about the subject.
These are some of the parts that comprise the hardware of your computer.
1. Central Processing Unit or CPU. This part, along with RAM and Hard Disk Drive, will determine the speed of your system. If you are looking for valuable finds these days, it will be better to choose CPUs that are Dual Core or Quad Core than the older version like the Single Core because this is much slower as compared to the newer versions.
2. Motherboard or Mainboard. This is the biggest hardware on your computer system. The essential components are connected to this. These include the Hard Disk drive, RAM, CPU and some types come with add-on components like sound and graphics card and LAN port. This is an essential part of the system, so you can’t risk and buy second-rate quality and brands.
3. Hard Disk Drive. Most people are very aware of this part, especially when they want to install many programs, including songs and movies on their computers. The higher the storage capacity of this drive, the more files and programs you can store on this. You can keep the files for as long as you want. Just make sure that the memory can still accommodate such. If you are already running out of disk space, you can delete unnecessary files and programs. You can also choose to upgrade the drive or use external memory storage tool like flash drives or memory cards.
4. Random Access Memory or RAM. Data on your system are temporarily stored on these memory chips known as RAM when your computer is turned on. It helps the CPU to perform faster. The data on the RAM will be deleted when the computer is turned off.
5. Graphic Card. Images are rightly displayed on your computer monitor because of this part. Innovations are also actively happening with this kind of computer hardware to give in to the demand and needs of gamers.