Specialized Computing Innovations provides reliable healthcare IT solutions and support to medical and dental practices in the greater Seattle area.
We understand the complexities and demands of implementing the right IT for security, efficiency, and compliance with healthcare industry laws and standards.
There are often multiple software applications that must be integrated properly to ensure speed and reliability. Doctors and administrators require network access at all times and from various locations throughout the office. HIPAA security regulations and other government mandates regarding Electronic Medical Records (EMR) can be cryptic and confusing.
Relax. That’s what we’re here for!
We’ll help you create a more connected and efficient practice by integrating your existing software, systems and processes – or by evaluating and recommending new technology to better meet the unique needs of your practice.
Contact Us for a Free 30-minute On-Site Consultation
We can help you with:
- HIPAA-Compliant Workstation / Network Design & Implementation
- Tablet-based Opitory and Waiting Room Check-ins
- Practice Management Software Setup & Maintenance
- Digital X-Ray
- Customized Solutions
- …and more!
More Helpful Resources for HIPAA Security Compliance:
- Click to view our HIPAA Compliance Checklist
(Right-click to save to your computer. Based on the checklist at HIPAA News, we’ve created a handy PDF format for you to download and print as needed.)
- Complete documentation of the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules for Covered Entities and Business Associates, from U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Direct link to the HIPAA Security Rules, from U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services
- HIPAA Security Risk Assessment Tool, from Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Learn more about HITECH Compliance and how specific portions of the HITECH Act apply to the evaluation, adoption, and implementation of the technology used in your medical, dental, or other healthcare practice