For that matter, what are managed services?
Managed services is the practice of transferring responsibility to us for the day-to-day management of your computers, networks, and other technology as a strategic method for more effective and efficient operations.
The benefits of managed services are that you get more bang for your buck. Here’s how our managed IT services could help your small business:
- You can have an expert there when you need them, and not have to pay for time when you don’t need our active assistance.
- We have worked with many other businesses with similar needs as yours, and know what will likely work best for you in terms of cost, complexity and on-going maintenance.
- You don’t have to worry about monitoring your own systems and networks, and remembering to run updates and backups — or which files need to be updated and backed up.
- You can schedule ahead for various projects as needed, or you can have us on-call for those unplanned issues. Or both. Pricing and features are customizable to match your needs.
- You save money by not having to pay employment taxes, benefits or any other employee-related expenses.
It’s like having your very own IT Guy in-house, but affordable enough even for the little guys. We specialize in providing outsourced managed services to companies with 0-50 employees.
When it comes to managed network solutions and outsourced IT service, we’ve got you covered. Our experienced, certified technicians take on the responsibility of keeping your network and your technology solutions up and running so you can focus on your business.
To learn more about the services we offer, visit our IT Support Services page. Or contact us today to schedule your free 30-minute on-site consultation to find out how our managed IT services can make your business more productive and profitable.